Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Inspired Makeup from Rihanna - Who's That Chick?


 I love Rihanna! Plain and simple. Well, there is nothing plain about her. haha. Her videos lately have been like being transported back into the 80's and I love it. Who's That Chick, which I dubbed as my birthday song last year, is such a great party song and even funner (yeah I know not a word) music video. I love the yellow eyes and bright pink cheeks. Mine is a little more subdue and wearable for most people, but I got the inspiration from the video. Check it out if you haven't seen it. 

What I Used:
eyes
Two Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Sleek e/s palette in Acid
Coastal Scents Creative #1 palette
Lacome e/s in Night Sky
Lacome e/s in Margarita Affair
MUA e/s in Pearl
Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara
Palladio liquid liner in Black
NYX eyeliner in Black
Salon Perfect false lashes   
 face
VI Derm moisturizer
Maybelline Mineral Powder Foundation
lips
MAC Lady Gaga Viva Glam lip stick
Goldie lip gloss in Whip It








No comments: