Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Style Icon: Gwen Stefani


I was thrilled when I found out Gwen was the new spokeswoman for L'Oreal Paris. The commercial was great, but I had major doubt about the product she was sporting on about, L'OrĂ©al Paris Infallible Le Rouge lip stick. But there was no way I was not going to pick up this product. All because of her of course. I actually own next to nothing of L'Oreal. :o She is wearing the color, Ravishing Red, which is the exact color I bought! 



Honestly, I had MAJOR doubts about this lipstick and came out pleasantly surprised. To test it out, I wore it out for a evening of drinks and dancing with my friend. It passed the test and was fully wearable and non-fading for over 8 hours. You'll want to moisturize your lips before application, because these long lasting lip sticks are very dry. It was also a tad sticky, but was kiss proof. Seriously!

Gwen Stefani is a style icon, in case you weren't aware or blind as a bat. You can't miss her with her signature bold, Bright red lips! Do you remember her blue and pink hair? Her style has evolved over the years, but one thing has remained...she is an individual. From singer to actress to designer to model.

And can you believe she is 41? She looks fucking fabulous!!! 

Check out the commercial below:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gwen is number One eye candy. I am a libra man,my name is larrysteininger@gmail.com my birthday is Oct1,1963 I love Gwen and her music. my phone number is 1-626-915-8635