Sunday, February 6, 2011

Fash Makeup Brushes


Every time I went into Sephora in the last year I've been fascinated with the tips colored of brushes. I always think, "I neeeed these." I don't but I surely wanted them. Purple was always a the top of my list. Of course they are pretty expensive. Sad panda. When amazon listed these red tip brushes I jumped on them. I've never heard of the brand, but I thought I'd check them out.

13 brushes come with a holder/case with the label Fash on the front. The label turned out to be a sticker. Really? How cheap is that! They ran about 18 with shipping, which was a good deal. The brushes them are "meh." Not really impressed, but its good to have back brushes. The bigger ones are soft and decent, but most the smaller ones are really only good for eyeliner. They are really flat and hard to use to blend at all. 

Retail price: $15
Rating: 3.5/10

Pro's
-pretty color
-soft bristles
-not expensive
-good for eyeliner

Con's
-handle come apart
-not blendable
-cheaply made case
-brushes all similar

RetroUrbanRainbow says... this is must skip! 





1 comment:

Aquaheart said...

They look nice! But too bad they are not good quality :(