Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Jolly Ranchers Makeup


I was walking to my car the other afternoon, and saw this box on the ground. It caught my eye with the various bright colors and such. I went out sporting my inspired Jolly Ranch makeup in the burbs for my friends spa party, then out for drinks with some female friends. Great night! 


What I Used:
eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Coastal Scents Creative #1 Palette
Urban Decay e/s in Fishnet
Milani eye pencil in 04 Purple
Milani Liquif'Eye in 01 Black
2 True liquid liner in Black
Gosh Mascara
Salon Perfect Lashes in  Black Demi Wispies
face
Maybelline Mineral Powder in Meduim 2.5
TruBlend Minerals in 410
Too Faced Kitty Glitter in Purrrfect
lips
Urban Decay lip liner in Ozone
Lime Crime lipstick in Airbourne Unicorn
Gosh Cool Jam in 105









No comments: